Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mozilla Firefox

WOW!!! What a difference in internet browsers. I downloaded Firefox and gave it a try and the difference in speed is amazing compared to Internet Explorer.

I did have to download a newer version of Flash (to view the WebShows, etc) but no big deal there. It will prompt you at the top of the browser if you need to do that.

I was amazed how fast Firefox loaded and did everything else faster for that matter.

I was starting to get annoyed with the "jerkiness" of IE when viewing some of the WebShows. There is much, much less of that now with Firefox. But that does have to do with your internet connection speed too, but for me it was not even close to the issues with IE.

It will prompt you and ask if you want to import your "Favorites" into Firefox. That is great because you don't have to start all over. The layout is a little different but nothing you can't get used to.