Friday, June 13, 2008

Wedding & Bat Mitzvah!!!

Charlotte Daniel and Keith Carr will be getting married at the Rocky Mount Bed & Breakfast in Prattville, AL, at 6:00 pm on Saturday, June 14, 2008.

Should be a nice location for a wedding. Check back for the WebShow, Album Showcase and of course, the Gallery.

Rachel Blondheim will be celebrating her Bat Mitzvah on Saturday also. Looking forward to photographing that, since it will be a first for me. There are a couple events Friday night also.

She's a beautiful girl and I am excited about documenting the celebration.

You can view Rachel's WebShow, Album Showcase and the Gallery by clicking on the "Special Events" graphic located just below the "Wedding Spotlight" graphic in the lower-center portion of the Homepage.

So you will have 2 things to check out this weekend and days to follow. It will take me a few days to get everything up, just be patient.

(Yes, I will be mindlessly busy).

Next weekend I will be in Destin, FL photographing Brittany Gay and Daniel Land Wedding. Should be a "hoot" on the beach and definitely a first for me...I will most assuredly NOT be wearing all black...


www.dugganstudio.com