Thursday, October 23, 2008

New WebShow Feature!!

Now you can order a really cute 5x5 photo album of the pictures contained in your WebShow.

Just click the "Book" icon and your pricing information will be displayed. The number of pictures in your WebShow will determine the final cost. If your WebShow contains 96 images it will cost a little more than one that contains 52 So just be aware of that. Not all WebShows contain the same number of photographs...custom done, you know.

I do not print those here, they will be printed by another company that has worked a deal with the WebShow people.

This will be so cool. Because usually the WebShow contains the best of the best.

If your WebShow does not contain the little "Book" icon and you want to order a book, just let me know I will "retrofit" your WebShow so the icon will show up.

NOTE: I just grabbed some screen shots for a wedding I had and what they provided to me...so...yeah...the pictures don't match...but yours will.

You can click on the picture above, and view a larger version.

If you have any questions, let me know.




www.dugganstudio.com