Saturday, January 03, 2009

Amanda & Mitchell's Album Showcase & Other Stuff

I am currently working on the Album Showcase, so check back often.

Don't forget this takes a LOT of work so it is not something I can just "bada-bing" and it is done.

It looks like I am up to page 20.

Album Showcases can be the link to a wedding. If it is done well, it makes a wonderful memory. These are used to create the coffee-table books, if the couple wants one.

In other news, if you are following this kind of useless information (I find it kinda interesting), here are the latest countries and visitor information from people viewing my website, that I have gathered recently, like just now:

  • ( 8) France
  • (23) Canada
  • (6) Australia
  • (8) United Kingdom
  • (1) Finland
  • (19) China
  • (8) Romania
  • (7) Germany
  • (1) New Zealand


www.dugganstudio.com