Monday, March 09, 2009

Ordering Neat Stuff and Albums


Here is a graphic of the general user-interface for ordering the new do-it-yourself albums, coffee mugs, t-shirts, mouse pads and other neat items.

For a little more information on all the neat things you can order, you can click here.

Click the graphic above to get a larger view of some of the things you will notice when you log in.

Here is a link to the general interface (NOTE: You cannot access the site with a Foxfire Browser - only with Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher).

I will have links to specific list of photographs (events), but I am working on getting those uploaded. That may take me a little while. So for now, I do not have anyone's photos uploaded yet.

If your photographs have expired, and you want to take advantage of this new interface and products, let me know and I will upload your photographs.

Here is another link to the website information, also (which I will be updating).


www.dugganstudio.com