Monday, April 27, 2009

New Gallery Section Coming Soon...Maybe


This is a screen shot of the new Gallery (Storefront) that is coming soon (You can click on the graphic for a larger look). It is rather complicated to get setup...that's putting it mildly...and I don't want to talk about it anymore...

I am just about ready to tie it in with my current website. No changes on your end will be necessary. When you click on a "Gallery" for a specific Wedding, portrait, etc., it will take you to a screen that is specific for that "event" or person.

One of the nice things is, when you order prints they will be sent directly to you. The bad side is I cannot do the Fine Art print orders through this system, I can still print them, but you will need to call, or come by to look at samples of Fine Art stuff (and yes, there is a difference).

I am currently waiting for my store-front domain name "www.dugganstudio.net" to be okey-dokied and sent through the system so I can point it to specific events. I can get to the main page, but I need to get to specific weddings, etc. so that will take 24-48 hours...hmmmm.

Anyway, barring any suicide in the next couple of days, over this, I should have it linked to some recent pictures.

Later!






www.dugganstudio.com
www.thebluemoongallery.net