Friday, July 14, 2006

Super Friday!!!


I am getting a lot of calls for Graduation/Senior portraits.

As usual, I like to do things differently. You get to choose how you want your package configured.

However, I am convinced most people are having a very hard time understanding that...I am really confused as to why they are confused.

My pricing is such that you purchase by the "sheet" and each "sheet" can contain (1) 8x10; or (2) 5x7; or (8) wallets, etc. (there are many other sizes available per sheet). Please comment if that is not clear...and why...please.

I think it is very simple, but I am concerned. Oh! AND NO SITTING FEE!!! Whoa!!! I think that really confuses them. I may be forced to start charging a sitting fee just so everyone is not confused.

I may need to configure a package based on my normal pricing so people can understand. Did I MENTION THERE IS NO SITTING FEE???

I am running a special right now:

(1) 8x10
(2) 5x7
(4) 4x5
(16) Wallets
all for $89.95!!! (I think I need therapy for this one)

I will be photographing the Bridal Luncheon for Elizabeth McLain at the Pink Tea Boutique in Montgomery today at 11:00AM. I hear it is a cute place for that sort of function. I have never been, so I am looking forward to seeing the place first hand. The rehearsal dinner will be later Friday evening and the wedding at Huntingdon College on Saturday. I love outdoor weddings. So Friday is a busy day for me (plus I have a wedding consultation in the AM).

I will/should have Elizabeth's Web Show up by Sunday for sure, maybe Saturday night. It will depend how brain-dead I am. But I like to get those up right away.

(Oh, and the graduate above, is my oldest daughter Michelle. The photo was taken for her graduation from Montevallo University)