Monday, December 18, 2006

Nikki's and Robert's Wedding

Nikki's and Robert's WebShow is now online. You can also access it from the homepage or the Wedding Spotlight page.

All total (including engagement, bridal showers, rehearsal and wedding) I believe there were well over 1600 photographs taken. That is a lot in case you were wondering. I do edit some out that are duplicates, near-duplicates or didn't come out (ssshhhh it does happen).

I will begin work on the Album Showcase this afternoon or this evening...maybe tomorrow. I usually just chill on the Monday after a wedding, but I have a lot of printing and other things I need to do to get a few other photos uploaded to the website. I will be busy most of the day. Just check back here and I will post any updates regarding the Album Showcase.

Once I get the Album Showcase completed I will work on the remaining photographs and upload those as quickly as I can, because I KNOW you want to order stuff...

Take care and enjoy!