Saturday, December 09, 2006

Interesting Stats

For everyone that finds this kind of thing interesting (I only do because I cannot sleep) I pulled these stats from my website.

The top graphic shows the countries I have had hits from. Sorry, Iran...I will not travel to your country until you overthrow your government and get some common sense people running your government. You know you want to.

A LOT of people from UK, Canada, Australia and Brasil. Some even from Russia (Russian Brides...?).

It would really be interesting to find out how they found my website and more importantly why they were interested.

The bottom graphic shows an increase in the number of DAILY hits (6367+ per day) and almost 238 megs per day downloaded (that would be webshows, album showcase, pictures, etc.).

You can click on the graphic to enlarge it, I know you want to.

Later.