Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Art Show this Week in Louisiana!

Finally got my prints framed and sent off to ArtwoRX in Lake Charles, LA. The show starts Thursday and goes through Saturday, I believe.

ArtwoRX is owned by a high school "bud" named Tony Dupuis. You can click on his link from here (to the right) or from the homepage. He writes music (played with some of greats...and even turned down playing with some of the greatest bands...get him to tell you all about how stupid he was ... I mean, how reluctant he was.) He also does very unique oil painting and is just a really nice guy.

Tell him to give you directions to Casa Manana restaurant. It is worth the drive to Lake Charles, LA JUST to go to Casa Manana. I promise. Please bring me back some cheese dip and chips and 2 beef burritos...ok?

He looked at some of my fine art stuff and wanted to do a show...so there you go...you never know where life will take you...I'm an artist now.

If you are in Louisiana or need a reason to go, this is it!