Thursday, June 07, 2007

Eryqueka & Dennis Wedding on Saturday


Sorry for the delay in posting stuff. I have been so busy and still have some things to get caught up on. I will get to them, I promise. I am still a little over-whelmed a bit.
Eryqueka's and Dennis' wedding is Saturday in Tuskegee. I have never shot a wedding there, so I am looking forward to it.
The picture to the left was taken during their engagement photo shoot at the Alabama Shakespere Festival. I art penciled it. I think it is kinda neat.
I usually tell the couple, or the guy really, to "kiss her." I really don't care about the actual kiss (I think it depresses me or some other psychological thing... :)). I love that micro-second before their lips touch...that is when time stops, they are lost in the moment, and that moment is captured, forever. THAT is what is most important to me.
It is 11:18 pm and I am listening to a song on the radio that is very ... ummm ... inspirational. I do my best work when I am alone, working and listening to the radio late at night. It is so sad ... LOL!!! But I love what I do. I am content.