Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Album Showcase for Elizabeth & Cannon

I am up to page 12 of the Album Showcase.

Things should go by fairly quickly but it still takes time. Once I get the images laid out I will go back and insert some text. I am estimating I may be finished by Friday. I hope so, I have another wedding on Saturday and it starts all over. Very difficult to get multiple things finished when that happens.

You can check back here to get an update on the album. The word "Album" will be highlighted under the "Featured Bride " graphic or in the "Wedding Spotlight" page.

UPDATED: Thursday May 18, 2007 - 1:19 AM - The Album Showcase has been put together... a new record! I wish I could do all of them this fast. I think it helped that I had already retouched and enhanced the photographs.

I just need to put the inspirational text in and will post it as-soon-as-possible. It may be later (early) this morning or sometime later in the day. It all depends if I can go to sleep...I am tired, but usually that means I will not necessarily go to sleep.