Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's Been a Little While...

but I have been kinda busy getting stuff done. This picture is of Jessica and Jerry from their engagement photo shoot. I like it.

I am already getting calls for weddings next year. If you are scheduled to get married you will want to start getting your photographer lined up as soon as possible. The good ones always get booked early. Most of my weddings this year have been booked last year.

Whomever you choose to photograph your wedding get them booked early. Hopefully, they are good photographers. It is a shame to see photographs that just are straight out of the camera without any enhancements or retouching. A very sad thing, in my opinion.

I hear it all the time, "I wish you had photographed my wedding." I am the one they come to to "fix" their wedding pictures.

I am doing some late-summer cleaning in the studio and getting things a bit more organized. Being a man, that is a huge accomplishment.

My daughters will be getting married October 27, 2007, at Oaks Plantation. Should be a hoot. I do need to have a psychiatric exam after the duel ceremonies. When my life is over. When I have nothing else to live for. When life becomes meaningless.

So is life. A transition to irrelevancy. Feel sorry for me yet? Call me, I can come up with even more.