Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Did You Know...

You can now order a DVD of your WebShow? That's right! When you are viewing your show, just click the down-arrow button in the lower right-hand section of the screen. A drop-down will open and you will just need to click the "disc" icon (which just happens to be the first graphic...).

Complete the information and your DVD will be created. Your DVD is created by the company that designed the software and you are linking to their website (even though it has my logo on it).

Your DVD comes packaged in a really neat case. I have a sample one ordered and it should be here sometime next week.

You can also order a version to download for your IPOD!!! I want one....I guess I need to break down and buy an IPOD now.

You can bring your WebShow anywhere now and show your friends! How cool is that??!

So, if you have a wedding plan with an open credit balance and you want to use some of your available money to order a DVD (or download an IPOD file), just give me a call. I will have it created for you and debit the costs from your available balance. If you prefer you can also order online and save your credit balance for other things. It's up to you!