Thursday, October 18, 2007

Yikes!!!

I had a booger of a virus on my main production computer. I think I have got everything back to normal but it has been a rough 24+ hours. Oh, and that is 24+ hours straight that I was awake and trying to get it removed.

I did take a nap today while the antivirus was running (over 4 hours). This is the 2nd time I think I have contracted a horrible virus from a link to "track this order". That is the only thing I can think of that caused it. It has happened before when I clicked on a "track this order" link.

Both times the viruses were ruthless. Just a total inability to do anything. It would not allow me open some applications, or do much of anything.

If you have been waiting for pictures or album design changes, they are getting done, finally.

Ok back to work.