Friday, April 04, 2008

Whew!!!



Oh my!!! It has been an incredible couple of weeks. I have photographed so many couples in the last 2 weeks. I am still trying to get caught up.

For those couples still waiting to see ANYTHING...just bear with me. I am getting to them in the order they were photographed, it is just taking me a while to get that far. It just takes sooooo long to get the files downloaded, then I do a backup of the raw files AND a backup of the files turned into JPG format (that's the format prints are made from) THEN renumber the JPGs, THEN burn everything to a DVD, THEN I can begin the process or editing, enhancing and retouching. It can literally take hours. For the actual wedding pictures the hours can be multiplied by a factor of 5...at least.

I have 3 bridal consultations this Saturday, so it will be a mind-numbing day.

The pansy picture above is from one of my engagement shoots. It has been oil painted. I may need to get it put on canvas.