Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sea Nymphs Found on Beach!!!

Just had to post this photo. I did not take the picture, but kinda enhanced it a bit with some retouching, more "sun" and "glow" thingys, a little vignetting and soft edging, then printed it on fine art paper. This is Morgan and Megan. Their mother is my sister-in-law (Angelle) ... kind-of-thing.

Yes, good looking girls run on both sides of the family. Between my daughters, Ashley and Michelle, and Megan and Morgan here and Jessica and Jileen (daughters of Angelle's brother Bryan) we pretty much have genetically-proven, good looking girls. I should start selling the formula on my website store. Maybe I would not be so lonely. Yes, it is very sad.

Megan just recently got the "master-of-the-universe" Nikon 70-200 VR lens. Awesome lens. Congrats on spending THAT MUCH MONEY!! To all her relatives...YES, there is a difference in lenses and YES it is worth every penny (or multiples of many, many dollars - it's a secret because you just really do not want to know) so just chill.

It's heavy too, I have one.