Thursday, April 10, 2008

Geezzuuumm!

Sorry for the delay in posting stuff. I have been busy behind the computer getting pictures retouched and enhanced. Just takes a lot of time.

Some interesting stats, for those people just dying to keep track of all this:

My little website has had 149,564 hits since the beginning of the year. That is an increase of 100.3% over the same time last year.

It looks like it is not uncommon to range from 2500 - 15,000 hits...A DAY! That depends on what is recently posted.

For those keeping track of specific countries looking me over:

Portugal 4 visitors
Poland 12 visitors
France 9 visitors
Canada 15 visitors
Germany 8 visitors
Egypt 1 visitor
UK 6 visitors
Korea(R) 6 visitors
India 6 visitors

For those of you, from those countries, that read my blog and visit my website...I TRAVEL!!!