Monday, June 23, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND!!!

Wow!

Brittany and Daniel had their wedding this past weekend on the beach(!!) in Fort Walton/Destin area. I thought it turned out really well...albeit...kinda concerned with the weather, but that turned out great too.

I have just completed the initial download of all the pictures. I am behind getting the final WebShow up because of the travel back to Montgomery yesterday, starting the download process and my general brain-dead issues. Just exhausted. I kept finding compact flash cards to download.

There are a total of...are you ready?...1,139 pictures that were taken from Friday at the rehearsal through the reception on Saturday! That is a lot. I will edit those down and take out any duplicates, bad images, etc.

I am going to try and quickly pick out some for the final WebShow, retouch and enhance them and get the Show finished as soon as possible. But I suspect it could be late this afternoon, or this evening.

Check back here on the Blog to see the status of everything. But I will work as fast as my brain will allow.


www.dugganstudio.com