Sunday, November 09, 2008

Mary & Tyler's Album Showcase Update

So far, I am up to page 58 (check back here for page number updates) and things are going smoothly.

For those that are not aware, the process is:
  1. I lay out all the pages
  2. then I go back and insert quotes on some of the pages to give the couple an idea of what can be done.
They are more than welcome to help in the final design, should they choose a coffee-table style album.

I usually strive to get from 70-100 pages. Occasionally it goes over 100.

The Album Showcase does not contain all the photos. It is intended to be a coffee-table style album that tells a story. If it is crammed with a lot of photos, it just turns into a very cluttered and boring photo album.

I will keep you updated on the album as it progresses.



www.dugganstudio.com