Monday, December 01, 2008

Which Would You Rather Have?

The photo on the left is a photograph straight out-of-the-camera, as I see it the very first time. The photo on the right has been retouched and enhanced. There is not really any comparison in the two, other than it is the same people in both.

(You can click on the picture to enlarge it)

I see so many photographers that are more than willing to give you a photograph straight out-of-the-camera (as in the left picture). Why would you want that? Cheap price? That is hardly a good reason. This is a picture of your WEDDING!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY IN YOUR LIFE!

I have had brides bring me their disc, from another photographer, and want me to "fix" them. I have done that, but I can't fix the bad photography, bad posing, etc.

Getting a disc of images straight out-of-the-camera is hardly a good deal. It mainly indicates your photographer was lazy, did not care about their client and wanted nothing further to do with her. Ouch! But true.



www.dugganstudio.com