Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's "OH MY GOSH!" Day

GraphiStudio is the Italian company that creates the awesome coffee-table albums I offer.

They have recently offered their design software for download to their clients. This is the same software they use if you want them to design the album for you.

I have never really offered that service, because that would just be kinda a dangerous and scary surprise if you didn't like the album ('oops, sorry' would be all I could say). But maybe not. I was just too afraid to do that. Plus they charged a "design fee" which was above and beyond the album cost. Nothing wrong with that but I was just nervous about the whole process.

With the software I can use their bag of tricks to create a really awesome custom coffee-table album right-off-the-bat!

I am playing with it now...so if you're getting married soon, LET'S DO IT!!!




www.dugganstudio.com