Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Pictures Up!

In between watching the Star Trek movie trailers over and over and over (my oldest daughter and husband took me to see it last weekend) ... I have managed to get all the engagement pictures for April Vallancourt and Jeff DeMedicis online here.

Those two small people in the photo are April and Jeff...you can click on it and make it bigger.

There was a lot of kissing going on during the shoot...what can I say (Sometimes I had to yell at them to 'Ok, kiss her!' - geeezzz, a photographer's life is full of amazing things).

The picture above is a pastel coloring. It is kinda hard to tell with the image size. But it is awesome...I'm just sayin'.

Oh, by the way, the new Star Trek movie trailers are FANTASTIC when you have a set of Bose* speakers hooked up to you computer!

*(I have not been compensated for this endorsement - but I would never turn it down...Hello? Hello?)



www.dugganstudio.com
www.thebluemoongallery.net