Friday, July 14, 2006

Pink Tea Boutique


Took the Bridal Luncheon photos for Elizabeth McLain at the Pink Tea Boutique today. I had never been, but it is truly a unique experience. If your daughter and her friends ever want to have a REAL tea party this is the place to take them.

This was a Bridal Luncheon, but all the ladies got to try on outfits, accessories and hats prior to having their lunch. Yes, I was definately out-of-place, but had to take the pics and was glad to experience this so I can tell my daughters. They would love it. I have placed a link on the main blog page.

The picture is of the flower girl in the wedding. I think she found the place extraordinary. Oh, she bought herself a beautiful purse to take home, too.

The wedding is tomorrow at Huntingdon College so look for the Web Show by Sunday (maybe Satuday night) the Album Showcase by the end of the week and the pictures in a few days after that (usually 7-10 days).