Sunday, September 03, 2006

Gee Wilikers!!!

I was checking my website stats this evening and, wow...I am amazed. In the period from July 21 - September 3, I had 873 visitors to my site. But, even more amazing are the hits and the average hits per day. For a website that is a small town photography studio, that is HUGE!

People must be watching a lot of Webshows, Album Showcase entries and DVD Slide Shows since the server-to-client bytes are 9.06 GIG!!!

I am getting visitors from:

  • Canada
  • China
  • Ireland (the motherland)
  • Australia
  • Puerto Rico
  • France
  • Sweden
  • Germany

A while back I had a few hits from the Islamic Republic of Iran...Hmmm. Right up front now...I will not travel to Iran to shoot a wedding, sorry.

Looking at the stats can give me a lot of information, like referral links from other websites, what people are clicking on, etc.

Since I have no life outside the studio, I find this information very entertaining.