Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FINALLY!!!


I have finally figured out what needed to be done to get the "Email to a Friend" button to actually show up. But... then there was the issue that it didn't actually work. But for some reason it is working now.

This will be soooo much better than telling people to go to the website. Better for me if they have to visit the website, but not for those people that have never been and don't know where to click once they were there. Now you can just click on the button and enter your name, your email address and the address you want to send it to, then click "send" and off it goes.

I am still working on the DVD Slide Show issue. I am not sure what is going on there. I know the server hosting company was having some issues and upgrades the last few days. The file is on the server (I can see it when I check) but for some reason it is not pulling it down and getting it to display. I will keep checking. Later.