Monday, September 11, 2006

Gezzummm Pete!!!


For everyone that wants to keep count, I believe we are setting a new record for web site visits since the Varner/Alderton wedding this last weekend.

So far there have been 369 visitors in a little over 36 hours. I have not checked the actual hits, but it must be very high.

I am working on the Album Showcase right now. So far I have 20 pages completed. I suspect this is going to be another BIG album.

I have no doubt the count will go up once the album is finished and uploaded.

Also, once the album is finished I will upload the rest of the photos in the Gallery for viewing. I usually wait to do that last since there are so many photographs that I enhance, retouch and generally make more beautiful. There are several that will make you almost cry... Later.