Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Varner & Alderton Wedding This Saturday!!!

Yep...it is almost here!

6:00pm on Saturday, September 9, is the magic hour for Kathryn and Christopher. I think we are supposed to get started at 3:00pm. Always a lot to shoot before the wedding. I am looking forward to doing a lot of special things with the photograghs. I truly hate boring wedding photos.

Kathryn's dress is beautiful and I can hardly wait for you to see it.

I have decided on the music for the WebShow. I will be making the template in the next couple of days. That takes time to do. Plus, I will try to have the template done for the WebShow I like to do at the reception. If not, I will come back to the studio and get the final WebShow with the music I have picked out. Should be very nice.

I actually start preparing for a wedding no later than the Wednesday before. Charging batteries which power everything and getting the photos I want to include at the Reception WebShow, downloaded to my laptop. I actually do a dry-run with those pictures to view how the WebShow will begin and the general look. I will also include some of the photographs I have taken during the pre-ceremony and ceremony. Getting the WebShow put together quickly at the Reception can be tricky, but it gets done as long as I have everything in the proper folders and have a general idea of what I want to do with it. People always love them and appreciate it. I am always amazed at the response.