Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Web Design...Or Keep What I Have...

I have been thinking...about a new web design. Could be a very dramatic change from what is there now. I kinda like what I have because it is easy to maintain and I can quickly make changes. The new idea I have would be very dramatic and ... well ... simply GREAT! Overall the design would be dramatic but more simple, but may be harder to maintain. And once you make that change, it will be difficult to go back and a whole lot of work.

I am still pondering what I will do. It will be such a big step and a HUGE deal. I may wonder why I didn't do it sooner, as is usually the case.

I found out I will still be able to link the WebShows, Album Showcase, etc. so that will not change. It will just be a bit overwhelming for some people in the beginning. That is the real issue for me.

I may create a whole new website for the Blue Moon Gallery so I can experiment with a different web design for that first, without loosing what I have now in the photography website. That will get my feet wet for what I really want to do with the studio site.