Monday, September 18, 2006

Two New Weddings!!

Signed-up 2 new weddings today. One for November of this year and the other for July of 2007.

Beth Mask and Jacob Engel will be getting married on November 25, 2006, in Eufaula, Alabama at Fendall Hall. I am told it is a very nice victorian-style house.

Stephanie Phillips and Wesly Wilkerson will be getting married on July 7, 2007, in Selma, Alabama at the 1st Baptist Church. The reception is to be held at Brownstone Manor. Seems like a long time away, but I have weddings booked well into next year. In fact I could have booked May 26, 2007, 3 times!

ALBUM SHOWCASE UPDATE...

I am on page 58 of the Amy and Robert Tate Album Showcase. I thought maybe I was going to finish it tonight...I might...but I doubt it. It looks like it might be tomorrow sometime...perhaps.