Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Wedding...THIS SATURDAY!!!

Amy Ausborn and Robert Tate will be getting married this Saturday at Dalraida United Methodist Church here in Montgomery, Alabama.

I suspect this may be a really nice wedding. The reception is to be held at La Jolla restaurant in EastChase. A very nice place. I have photographed another reception held there last year.

We will be taking some photos Friday afternoon, before the rehearsal.

Bride-to-be is beautiful, haven't met the groom yet, but I am sure he is...handsome. Should be a great way to spend a Saturday evening! La Jolla is a great place for a reception/PARTY.

Watch for their WebShow online!!

I guess I will need to do double-time and finish-up Kathryn and Christopher's Album Showcase by Friday (if not sooner). So far I have 56 pages done. I should be getting to the actual wedding and reception...shortly. It will be worth the wait, I promise.