Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sweet & Innocent??

Well...a great picture (collage) anyway. Just had to post it. Two of them are twins. I think they had more energy than EVERYONE combined. Sort of reminds me of "Dorothy x 3". I was going to try and get them to "click" their heels 3 times, but I think they were wondering about me anyway since I just wanted to take pictures of their shoes. (message to the girls: this will become one of the MOST important parts in your life...shoes).

Just wanted to get this posted up. I am working on getting a few of the photos fixed up to put in the Album Showcase. I hope to have that up for viewing at least by this weekend (maybe sooner). It is quiet intense to pick the photos, enhance, retouch, design the pages and get it all posted up on the server, then hope I didn't make any mistakes...it has happened...had to redo it (all).

If you are into "numbers", there were 1049 total photos taken. That includes the engagement (x2), rehearsal, wedding and reception. I have edited a few out that were near-duplicates, etc. (or just didn't come out/blurred...ssshhhhh!).