Thursday, December 21, 2006

Album Showcase for Nikki & Robert

I am working on the Album Showcase now. So far I have 40 pages. The pages should go somewhat quickly now that I have begun the process, but you never know what will pop up.

The process works like this: I do the initial design, then I go back and add text or quotes to make it a little more special (of course the bride and groom are more than welcome to insert their own), then I create the album to view online and then upload it.

It is difficult to say just how long all of this takes. Each wedding is unique. Nikki and Robert had a LOT of photographs taken. I do not use all of them, but use enough to get the overall feeling of the wedding. The bride and groom can help design their album, if they choose to get one, and personalize it by adding or removing photographs or moving them around.

This photograph is one in a sequence of three that turned out really well, so I watercolored them and put them in the Album Showcase and the WebShow. It turned out really nice.

Keep checking back here for updates and I will let you know the status.