Thursday, January 18, 2007

Black & White Can Be Awesome


This photograph was taken at the Amy & Robert Tate wedding.

While I was printing it, I noticed just how nice the print was. It was not a posed shot. I was photographing them, and just pointed the camera down to their hands.

They were sitting in the dressing room after the ceremony and just "bonding". It is such a warm and sincere moment. I think it is an awesome shot. Makes me want to fall in love...(needle-scratching-on-record-sound goes here).

The photo you see here just does not look the same as it does actually printed. The original color shot just does not have the warmth and "feel" that this black and white version does. The rings have been enhanced to make them pop out.

I just had to print an 11x14 for me to hang on the wall in the studio.

Oh, and I need to say "hi" to KW. Hope you are doing ok!

Ok, everyone back to reality.