Friday, January 26, 2007

They're Here!!! They're Here!!!

The 2007 Wedding Price cards are here! They look great! Whoever designed them did a wonderful job :)

I decided to go with a smaller greeting card-type design this year instead of the big Sumo cards I had last year. You can easily carry it in your purse when comparing services with other photographers... :) Just whip it out and compare...I dare you!

The good part is, it is stuffed with sample photos from various weddings I have done.

You can order one online or give me a call at (334) 265-6211 and I will send one to you. If you prefer you can drop by and pick one up if you are in a hurry. No obligation, of course.

It was kinda neat getting them delivered, because I had someone come in and we were discussing everything for her daughter's wedding and in walks the UPS guy! We had fun trying to figure out how to open the box...no really, it was a challenge...hard to explain, it just was...really...not a typlical plain box.

They are so neat, you should hire me just because they look so good!