Friday, January 19, 2007

Wedding Brochure...FIIINNNAAAALLLLLLYYY!


Ok...after uploading the file 3 times, I think I have the graphics saved to the correct settings for printing. It is now in pre-production, which means printing a proof for approval. That should not be a big deal since I have sent them the complete artwork.

What a nightmare. Now I am a few days behind on getting them printed. I should receive the proof Friday, I think. I may have to get 2-day priority shipping instead of the regular ground. Weather out west is terrible and may have a difficult time getting here.

This is going to be the cover. They will be super-neat. All the information you need to determine your plan level, and a-la-carte choice options.

This will be a bi-fold brochure, like a greeting card. Compact and easy to carry and refer to when you go to OTHER STUDIOS AND COMPARE!!!! Will be cool to just whip it out! I dare you!

The bottom line is, YOU GET TO CHOOSE WHAT YOU WANT IN YOUR PLAN. Everything is priced a-la-carte. You have a specific amount to spend in each plan level. However, you are more than welcome to spend more! It is surprising that most people do. But if you don't, that is just fine. I want you to have exactly what YOU want, NOT what a studio/photographer has chosen for you to get.