Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Greeting Cards...WOW!!!

I just had some greeting cards printed (for some special people) on Pearl Paper....WOW!!! (and that is putting it mildly)

This is a new service I am offering. The cards can be designed for anything. I am having some cards done for the studio as notes to send to clients, etc.

I would scan a sample of the ones I had printed...but one of the special people does not know about them yet).

They can be printed on the scrumptous Pearl paper but also on Art Watercolor, Art Linen and Semi-Gloss. I have seen the other papers but the Pearl paper will definately knock your socks off!

I need to order the sample pack that apparently has all paper types. You can get them in folded or flat cards. Folded cards come in 4x5.5, 5x5, 5x7, 4x5.5 accordian, 5x5 tri-fold and 5x7 wide format.

There are other neat stuff too, like posters and bookmarks, business cards...oh my, just a lot of stuff that would be great for WEDDINGS!!! (save the date, etc!)

The great part is they can be printed in one day (usually the day they are submitted) and shipped back in 2 days! Unbelievable service.

They come in packs of 25 with envelopes. I can design them anyway you want.