Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What's Going On...

Sorry, I have not updated the blog since last week. I have been busy fixing hard drive space and shooting.

Last Friday I shot a bridal shower for Chantel...all I will say is...I was the only male there. Pictures will be posted on Tuesday sometime.

Saturday, I went to Montevallo to watch and take pictures of my youngest daughter, Ashley graduate from college. Kinda sad since I will probably never go back. Lots of memories for me with both daughters graduating from there.

Sunday I was super busy. I photographed the ceremony (non-ground breaking) luncheon at Spring Meadows Presbyterian Church on Vaughn Road. I have those pictures posted online if you want to take a look.

Later in the day I did a model shoot for Chantel Rushton. I will be working on those tomorrow and enhancing, retouching and hopefully posting some. Those will take a little longer to get them all online. There are a LOT of photos and I only want to post the best of the best so she can choose the ones for her portfolio. I will be doing a lot of retouching and enhancing to each photo. Just part of the process though.

I will update when all that is done and post some pictures here of everything.

I am getting ready to shoot the wedding for Emily and Webster. I have picked out their final WebShow music. It is really awesome music and very soothing and inspirational. I usually try and pick the music out 2-3 weeks before and listen to it over and over and over (ad nauseum). I then mentally go through the sequence of pictures and how I want the show to progress...kinda absurdly mental, I know, but that is what I do. I almost overdose on the song. But WebShows can be so inspirational and uplifting with the right music and the perfect photos.

Later.