Wednesday, May 09, 2007

NEW WEDDING!!!

Got a call yesterday for a wedding this Saturday at Jasmine Hills, just north of Montgomery. I have seen pictures from there but have never had the opportunity to shoot a wedding there yet. Beautiful gardens for a wonderful outdoor wedding. You can click the link above to go to the website.

I am looking forward to it, even if it is a last minute wedding (last minute for me - original photographer had illness in the family).

The fortunate bride and groom is Elizabeth Buffton and Cannon Murphy. I just met Cannon today and will meet Elizabeth on Thursday to take their engagement photos at Shakespere. I will have a lot of work to do to get ready.

This will definately be a very busy May.

p.s. the ring photo is not of Elizabeth's hand, it is of Emily Conversino...their wedding is next weekend, but I needed a photo... :)

p.p.s. I seem to be getting numerous brides whose first name begins with an "E" for some reason...can you tell I am tired?