Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wedding on Saturday

Erygueka and Dennis' wedding was Saturday at Tuskegee University. I had never been there but what a history. Beautiful campus, old houses and a wonderful place to hold a wedding and reception.

I am working on getting the files transferred, massaged, etc so I can start work on the WebShow and the Album Showcase. I have been working on that all day. I hope I can finally get started on enhancing some of the photos to get started on the WebShow.

All this stuff seems to be taking longer and longer to accomplish. I am not sure why...well, not really. I have changed the way I shoot and the download part is what is taking so long. All the files are shot in RAW format then transferred to JPG. The RAW format allows me to better make changes to the file if it is over or underexposed or needs some special handling right out of the camera. The JPG files are then further enhanced and retouched then uploaded to the server. That whole process TAKES HOURS!

Anyway, I am working on it as I type and it is now 10:57pm Sunday night.

I will get the WebShow up as soon as possible, but I am fairly sure I can get it done tonight. I have made a fresh pot of coffee, so I am good-t0-go.