Sunday, October 28, 2007

I am still alive...so far

I think I made it. Both daughters were married yesterday. I am completely brain-dead. I crashed on the couch when I got back to the studio. Did not even unload some stuff...that is definately a sign of how tired I was.

From the WebShow at the reception, my new Fuji S5 camera was wonderful. Great images even straight-out-of-the-camera. Can't wait to enhance them and post some...oh, but that means a LOT of work ahead. I am going back to sleep for a while.

I did want to post a couple of formal photographs we took at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival.

I woke up at about 4:00AM on Sunday. It is now almost 5:00AM and I am tired again and very sore. I will post more later. But let's just say a double wedding is definately an adventure NOT for the faint-hearted.

More later.