Friday, April 25, 2008

Savannah and Jason...


Ok, I have some more engagement pictures uploaded for Savannah Garner and Jason Peregoy. Unfortunately, I still have some to process.

In case this is your first time to view them, they decided they wanted their engagement pictures to reflect their acting passions. I think that is a great idea!

This is a composite I did...do you get it? She's thinking about him...yeah, ok.

Here is another one, I will title, "Ruby".


Please don't say, "her head is cut-off." This is one of those "artsy" prints, I like to do. The image has been watercolored.

Both were taken in the dressing room at the Theater at University of South Alabama in Mobile.

This couple has soooooo many pictures to edit through, etc. Since we shot them in Mobile, I wanted to kinda take my time and take a lot of photographs. I am going to really, really try to knock the rest of their pictures out this weekend. I do have 2 shooting sessions and one wedding album bride meeting on Saturday, so I don't know if that will happen, but I will try.

More later, so check the website.

You haven't ordered that gift certificate for them!
(They are waiting...)