Wednesday, July 19, 2006

McLain/Grimes Album Showcase Update

I wanted to update everyone on the status of Elizabeth and Michael's Album Showcase.

I am up to page 44 in the pre-design of the album. As of this moment I have no idea how many pages the album will eventually contain.

For those that are not aware, the Album Showcase is used to pre-design a coffee-table style album, which are very popular right now. I offer the Album Showcase Theater online version free to all my brides. This allows them to help design their own digital coffee table album, if they choose to have one made. They can help move photos around, add or delete photos, or whole pages. If they want a traditional style album that's ok too, the Album Showcase Theater is FREE!

I have a new sample line of these types of albums being shipped from Italy. They are awesome to say the least. All the albums are actually made in Italy. What a bragging statement - just think of it, "yeah, it is made in Italy!"

Anyway, it is almost 1:00am Wednesday morning and I am still working. I get a lot done in the dead of night. I hope to have the Album Showcase finished Wednesday or Thursday barring any surprises that pop up. I will have it posted on the website as soon as it is finished. In the meantime watch the WebShow over and over and over...