Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Favorites and a Couple of Orders Already!

Wow...already have some favorites in the Fine Art Gallery AND 3 orders! This one is called, "Her Favorite Pink Hat" (FA0051). It is a watercolor and will look great on Fine Art paper. I think the Fine Art paper is a better choice than the watercolor paper. The colors are much more vivid and details of the print stand out. If you are unsure, order the Fine Art paper.

Some other favorites include:

  • Piano Man (FA0022)
  • Spotted Pink Lilly (FA0018)
  • Autumn Trees (FA0015)

I think I have the Fine Art Gallery the way I want it...for now. So many details to tweak...geezzuuumm!!

Model portfolios seem to be picking up a bit. I have had a few calls last week and this week already.

I was busy the whole weekend shooting a family for a surprise birthday party gift. Also had a grandmother call me to come in Sunday afternoon to photograph them with their grandson from Atlanta. Glad I was here to take the call. Seems I am always here.

Lee came in to pick up her photographs today (see previous post). Let's wish her luck on her qwest!