Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Weddings Coming!


Weddings may be heating up a bit. Received an email confirmation for a wedding December 16, 2006. Once I get all the paperwork signed I will be posting that information here for everyone.

Also had 2 other brides and their fiance and mom come in and discuss their weddings. So it looks like it may be a busy 2nd half of the year and into 2007.

Weddings can be so much fun (A LOT OF WORK THOUGH). It is such a happy time. Capturing all the intricate events and emotions make for an incredible and wonderful story.

Since I am getting so old...it is nice to see a wonderful event in people's lives take shape and blossom into something spectacular. Of course, I am talking about the absolutely sensational WebShows and Album Showcase Theaters that I do for them :)

Oh...I am to be featured (not sure to what extent) in Southern Bride magazine's next issue. I will learn more about that next week, I think.

FYI - Pink Tea Boutique LOVED their pic (see previous post).