Saturday, July 29, 2006

Watercolor Portrait


WOW! Took this portrait on Friday, out on the porch of the studio. Her name is Lee.

This is a watercolor that just turned out wonderful. Sometimes I just amaze myself and this was definately one of those times. Of course, it helps to have a really nice looking subject to photograph.

If you print this on watercolor or Fine Art paper...somebody is going to be very lucky to get this portrait.

I have a few other favorites and I am still working on the remaining photographs. I will probably have them all posted later today, or Sunday for sure. I think they turned out really, really well.

I have model and wedding consultations scheduled on Saturday (today). So it will be a full day, more or less.

Pick Another Date...Please!
The worse part about this type of work is having to turn it down! I hate that with a passion. It is incredible. I had a call Friday for a wedding NEXT May of 2007. We were talking and I was going to set up the appointment for her and her mother to come in and talk. I told her, "let me check that date to make sure your drive from Auburn will not be useless." Well, yep...I am booked on that date...May of 2007! Can you believe it? Seems so far away.

There is more to this story. That is the THIRD call I have had to book that date!

Well, I may try and edit some more photos of Lee then go to bed. Later.