Thursday, April 26, 2007

More Engagement Pictures!!!

I photographed Stephanie and Wesly last weekend. Their wedding is scheduled for the miraculous 7/7/07 date!

I have been keeping track of calls for that date, and so far it is up to 6. There are a few more but I wasn't keeping track in the beginning. I actually had no idea it was a "special" date.

Stephanie's mom booked that date last year! Good thing for them.

They are scheduled to get married in Selma, AL, with the reception at the Brownstone Manor. That is the place where F. Scott Fitzgerald was inspired to write, "The Great Gatsby."

You can go to the Gallery and view all their photos. I am still in the process of retouching and enhancing so they may not all be posted, but keep checking back.

Ok it is late and I need to get back to work. I hope everyone gets a good nights sleep...