Monday, April 16, 2007

New Engagement Pictures Coming!

I will be photographing Stephanie Phillips and Wesly Wilkerson this Saturday at Shakespere for their engagement photos. Their wedding has been booked since last year. It is on the magical date of 07-07-07! I had no idea that the date was so special. I have had 4-5 more calls for that date. I need a clone.

If you have never been to Montgomery, you need to go by the Alabama Shakespere Festival complex. They have a museum, park area and theater complex that is one of the best in the nation. It is well worth the trip. They regularly have Shakespere plays going on but they also have other plays performing, sometimes with big-name actors coming in. I can tell you it is a great experience.

This watercolor print above is from the bridge in the park area. I call it "Lover's Bridge." It is part of the Blue Moon Fine Art Gallery.

Look for the Stephanie's and Wesly's photos to be posted next week.