Sunday, June 24, 2007

Amy & Eric Wedding!!!

I just got back tonight from Auburn where I photographed Amy and Eric's wedding at the Auburn University Chapel.

It was an exciting time but the heat was a bit overwheling. Luckily by the time we went to shoot some outdoor shots, it had cooled off substantially.

If I cannot sleep (I am really, really tired right now, but you never know) I will begin the downloading process and start selecting images I want to use in the final WebShow.

I will then hurry to enhance and retouch those photos and get the WebShow created and post it. It usually is up and running by sometime Sunday (today). It may be late in the day or early evening, however. The process of just downloading the files and doing what needs to be done just to get them downloaded can be very time consuming.

I will get the WebShow up and running as-soon-as-possible.

Once the WebShow is complete, I will begin work on the Album Showcase. That should take about a week, but just depends what is going on. Once the Album Showcase is up and available for viewing, I will begin work on the remaining individual photos that I have not already enhanced and post those, usually 10-15 days from the wedding date. So check back often.

Oh I almost forgot. Amy and Eric's wedding will initially be posted on the homepage under the "Featured Bride" area. It will remain there until another wedding comes up. You can always get to their graphic by clicking on the "Wedding Spotlight" graphic located in the center of the Homepage. Just click the graphic and the "A" brides should pop up first. You will see "Amy & Eric".

I have some busy days ahead so bear with me. If you feel you need to call to get an update, feel free to do so. I will also keep you posted to the progress here in the Blog.