Friday, November 02, 2007

Wedding Album Update

I have started on Michelle's and Jeff's Album Showcase first.

I am up to page 10. Once I get rolling with it, the process should get faster. I am trying to do some new things, overall, with Michelle's and Ashley's albums, so it may be a little longer. In fact I know it will. I will keep you posted on the progress here in the blog.

I have to decide what pictures I will want to use, then do the enhancing and retouching then decide how I want to format the pages. All of that takes some time. I know everyone wants to see them, so I will try and hurry as fast as I can. They will probably want to make changes anyway, but I want them to be special.

I am tired, so I am going to try and get some sleep.

For some reason Blooger is having a LOT of issues uploading pictures, FOR OVER A MONTH NOW. I cannot post any photos right now. That is a long time to have a posting problem and to not get it resolved...but I am trying to be nice. My issues just started on Monday...right after their wedding, so go figure.